Sunday, June 29, 2008

Plan B: Straight to Galway and The Aran Islands!!!

Hello All-

I left Cork behind just as planned. But sadly I missed a transfer bus because of these darn Irish Public Transportation (Bus Eiranne, curse you!! haha) I took a straight shot up to Galway and went to this amazing pub called The Crane Bar. In Galway there's this main tourist street called Quay Street (pronounced "key") and I went passed this across this bridge to another part of town where all the locals were and I listened to some of the most amazing traditional irish music for like 2 hours. I'm going there in a little bit again!!! Tomorrow I catch a bus to Dublin and then it's off to England!! I plan to come back to Northern Ireland at the end of my trip. Thanks for checking this page and thinking about me. I miss you all and hopefully we can talk soon!!

Hugs and love,

Ben

No comments: