Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rain rain go away

Hey Gang-

I am almost done with my trip in cork. Yesterday I went to Blarney Castle and kissed the famous stone and took a tour around cork city. lucky the rain stayed away for a little while. Today I rode on a bus west and saw alot of Irish country. Although it was pouring rain and extremely windy, there were some stunning views. In some ways I feel this place is where I belong. I had someone tell me that until I spoke I looked like I was Irish. I have a very busy couple of days a head of me so I probably won't be near a computer or phone, so here's my planned itinerary: I leave 7:25am tomorrow for Doolin (Cliffs of Moher). From there I head north to Galway on the 28th. and Then I plan to journey into Northern Ireland staying in Derry and seeing The Giant's Causeway. It's so cool to be on my own going wherever I please and having adventure after adventure! Hopefully I can get in touch with you all once more when I get into Dublin just before I go to England.

Sincerely,

Ben

No comments: