Saturday, July 12, 2008

An Oige

Don't mind the title. I really don't have any idea what it means, it was just part of my hostels title in Dublin and it sounded really Irish so I labeled it that. Today I am in Dublin and guess what...it's raining! What's new though, I suppose Ireland never has nice weather but that is why it's so green. I will be here for a total of 3 nights and leaving early on Tuesday to come home. I am definitely going to the Giant's Causeway and Derry on Monday so that will be exciting. I like Dublin alot because since I've been here so much it's really easy for me to get around. I never get disoriented and I always feel comfortable. I'm bummed my trip is nearly over but on the whole it has been so fun. I met family for the first time in England and really connected with them. I met some great lads in Bournemouth. I played lots of soccer. And finally I talked took the coolest Irish guy today! haha. Anyways this may well be my last entry so to all of you back home. I will see you soon and to all you I have met and left on my travels, journey well and cheers!

No comments: