Friday, July 18, 2008

RAGBRAI

Hey all-

If you've stumbled upon this page the website link is a little outdated.  I have already returned from my Ireland/England travels and am currently in the USA.  I am going to be riding my bicycle across the state of Iowa in an annual ride known as the RAGBRAI.  I am visiting my cousins and grandma in Minnesota waiting for our bikes to arrive and tomorrow I will be heading into Iowa to start the ride on Sunday.  It is the longest running organized bike ride in the U.S. and I'm really looking forward to a week on the bike and camping out in the farmland of America.  Hopefully we'll see some fireflies!  Anyways sorry this is so short but I will try to keep you updated about the ride if at all possible.  See you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a great ride and dont get too sore!! hopefully your mustache wont weigh you down too much either. haha.
i love you!

Anonymous said...

ps this is joy. :)